Pyramids Mall New Capital
|project name||Pyramids Mall New Capital|
|unit type||commercial units|
|owner company||Pyramids for Investment and Real Estate Development|
|installment systems||The customer pays a 30% down payment and the first installment after receipt, with an annual return of 12% until receipt, or a down payment of 35% and the first installment after receipt, with an annual return of 14% until receipt, or the customer pays a 40% advance and the first installment after receipt, with an annual return of 16% until receipt.|
|location||At the New Administrative Capital n the Downtown region, in front of the Al Masa Hotel, overlooking the Green River, and also near to the central area, serving the residential districts R7 and R8.|
- 1 Own your unit inside Pyramids Mall
- 2 Pyramids Mall New Administrative Capital is located in a strategic location.
- 3 The most important services are available within Pyramids Mall New Capital
- 4 The amenities that you will get in Pyramids Mall New Capital
- 5 Types of units, designs, and spaces in Pyramids Mall New Capital
- 6 Prices and payment systems announced by the real estate developer
- 7 About Pyramids Company and their most important previous works
Own your unit inside Pyramids Mall
For lovers of good taste and those seeking a quiet life away from the hustle and bustle of cities, amidst the beauty of nature and close to all services, public facilities, and unique recreational activities, all of this can be found inside the capital’s largest and most prestigious mall, which features a large entrance with a dancing fountain and is distinguished by having the capital’s largest water-skiing area.
Enjoy a beautiful view of the Green River and the iconic Al Masa Hotel, which was chosen by Pyramids as the project’s prominent location. With its distinctive facades and sophisticated designs, Pyramids Mall New Capital is the company’s seventh project in the New Administrative Capital, and it exudes elegance and beauty. The project is anticipated to service a large residential block; due to its strategic position, it offers a unique opportunity to work in an affluent, motivating environment.
Pyramids Mall New Administrative Capital is located in a strategic location.
The real estate developer was able to select a unique and important position for the project: it is in the Downtown region, in front of the Al Masa Hotel, overlooking the Green River, and also near to the central area, serving the residential districts R7 and R8.
Pyramids mall is close to many vital places, including:
- The banking and business center, as well as the fairgrounds, are all within walking distance of the mall.
- Pyramids Mall is located in the heart of the new capital, near to the government and diplomatic districts.
- The petroleum, aviation, and tourist industries are all within 10 minutes drive.
- The Gold Market and the Misr Mosque are around a 5-minute walk from the project.
- The central monorail station is 10 minutes away.
- Take in the beautiful view of the green river.
- The mall is situated on main roads and is close to important and vital projects, making it a lucrative investment.
- The facades of the mall have a view of the main axis with a width of 130 meters.
The most important services are available within Pyramids Mall New Capital
- Pyramids Mall provides central air conditioning to serve all units inside the mall.
- A security crew has been assigned to guard and secure the mall against intruders, as well as to protect the building’s assets, property, and infrastructure.
- Surveillance cameras work 24 hours a day to capture what happens during the day in both sound and image for use in emergency situations.
- Inside the mall, there are elevators for simple movement between levels, with some of them located near the elevators.
- A huge garage with video cameras for security that can hold a significant number of vehicles.
- Meeting, banquet, and birthday rooms are available at Pyramids Mall, all of which are equipped with audio and video technology as well as high-speed internet.
- On a regular basis, a routine maintenance staff works to rectify any malfunctions that may occur in the units.
- A dedicated entertainment area for children where they can play, run and participate in a variety of entertaining games.
- A moving fountain and a hologram may be seen at the mall.
- A large hypermarket that has many of the essentials that you use on a daily basis.
- A mosque created in contemporary Islamic architecture for hosting prayers and religious ceremonies.
- A gym has been set up with a variety of sophisticated technology and equipment for individuals who appreciate sports.
- A pharmacy that provides all kinds of local and imported medicines, working 24 hours.
Pyramids Administrative Capital is characterized by the presence of many services, public facilities, and recreational activities, which distinguish it from the units around it in other commercial projects. Each floor of the mall includes a distinctive main service that will not be compared to any other mall.
The amenities that you will get in Pyramids Mall New Capital
- Pyramids Mall New Administrative Capital is a fantastic opportunity since it is the capital’s largest commercial mall, with three crystal buildings built on a water island in a distinctive and unique architecture.
- The Food Court It is a dining area equipped with many different and different restaurants that serve the finest foods by the best professional chefs who are distinguished in their field and developers in how to present food in a new way that attracts the customer.
- Enjoy your morning coffee with the soft music of the coffee aroma inside the cafes.
- Within the IMAX cinema complex, you may eat popcorn while watching the newest Arab and international films on large screens, with excellent picture quality and distinct sound.
- There is a water skiing area where you may practice water sports with your friends.
- A giant aquarium where people can observe various fish via glass panels, which are enormous glass basins showcasing various sea creatures, allowing visitors to see large sea animals such as whales, fish, sharks, dolphins, and many more species up close, as well as special dolphin entertainment events.
- The largest dancing fountain may be seen at the entrance to Pyramids Mall Administrative Capital.
- The landscaping, flats, and lakes, as well as the green areas that surround the mall and provide a beautiful perspective, distinguish the area, and provide psychological comfort.
- Solar energy powers the whole mall, and there are power generators that kick in automatically when the electricity goes off.
- A fully commercial area that includes shops and commercial stores of the most famous international brands and brands.
The mall includes a range of services and features that make it unique and distinctive and is not compared to any other project, as it is located in the most vital and distinguished area, in addition to the distinguished prices and the most wonderful payment systems, when you buy a store inside Pyramids Mall, this is a golden opportunity that will not be compensated.
Types of units, designs, and spaces in Pyramids Mall New Capital
Let’s have a look at the distinctive elements of the mall’s design, which is created in the shape of three crystal buildings surrounded by a water island in a beautiful and unusual style. The mall consists of a ground floor and 5 upper floors so that all units come for commercial activities only, and this works to attract many customers due to the diversity of spaces within it to suit all activities.
The largest commercial mall in the Administrative Capital in the Downtown area, which is the largest investment area; The project was built on a huge area of about 45,000 square meters, and the area of commercial units starts from 15 square meters, and the developer was keen to provide many spaces to suit customers so that each customer can choose the appropriate space for him according to their project.
Prices and payment systems announced by the real estate developer
Pyramid Mall has a range of competitive commercial unit prices to suit many customers and investors looking to buy a commercial unit within the most prestigious and luxurious mall in the New Capital, where meter prices range from 170,000 EGP up to 180,000 EGP in the second and third floors, with spaces ranging from 34 meters square to 80 meters square, with a rental offer.
While the payment methods were simple and adaptable, such as:
- You can pay a 5% down payment of the unit price, and 5% after 3 months, and the rest is to be paid in installments over 8 years from the date of contracting in unequal installments.
- You can pay a 10% down payment of the unit price, and the rest is to be paid in installments over 10 years from the date of contracting in unequal installments.
- You can pay a 25% down payment of the unit price, the first installment after receipt, and you can pay the down payment in installments.
While the payment systems inside Pyramids Mall with an annual return system are as follows:
- You can pay a 30% down payment of the unit price, and the first installment after receipt, with an annual return of 12% until receipt.
You can pay a 35% down payment of the unit price, and the first installment after receipt, with an annual return of 14% until receipt.
You can pay a 40% down payment of the unit price, and the first installment after receipt, with an annual return of 16% until receipt.
10% maintenance deposit to be paid in installments.
- All units are delivered on the clamshell with floors so that the customer can finish them with their private taste, and the delivery will be in 2023.
About Pyramids Company and their most important previous works
Pyramids for Investment and Real Estate Development is one of the largest real estate companies in Egypt; the company was founded in France as part of a partnership with the armed forces, but it is now owned by Eng. Hisham El-Khouly and Alaa El-Khouly, and are classified as one of the largest export companies abroad, particularly in Europe.
In the Gharbia Governorate, engineers Hisham and Alaa possess roughly 3,000 acres. The company’s initial branch was founded in 1984, and it was established in France in 1989, with a total investment volume of one billion and 200 million euros. In 2013, the company began developing residential projects in Egypt, and it now holds a significant place in the real estate market.
Previous major works include:
- Pyramids Business Tower project.
- Masa Mall, the new capital.
- La Capital East Compound in the New Capital.
- La Capitale New Administrative Capital Mall.
- Grand Square Mall, New Capital.
- Paris Mall, New Capital.
- La Capitale New Alamein Compound.
- Champs Elysees Mall, New Capital.
- Sky City Galala, Ain Sukhna.
- Lake Studios project in New Administrative Capital.
- Al-Moshir Tantawi Mosque.
- Recent structural modifications to the Louvre Museum.
- The recent structural amendments to the French Parliament.
- Paris East Mall, New Administrative Capital.
- Holiday inn hotel France.